Geeky Trivia at Thirsty Nomad Brewing
General trivia night guidelines:
- Check in starts at 6:30.
- Trivia starts at 7:15 to give people plenty of time to settle in, get a beer, etc.
- Try to keep all walkways clear. We have a small space (we're working on it).
- Please try to limit team size to no more than 4 people.
- There are usually 4 rounds of 10 questions each.
- 1 point for each correct answer, some questions have multiple points.
- We'll give you a pen with your team number on it. Please make sure your answer sheets have your team number on them. That makes grading go much faster.
- We'll collect answer sheets at the end of each round and score as we go.
- Make sure your team number is on all answer sheets.
- Winner takes all in Trivia Thunderdome: many teams enter, one team leaves.
- We'll do our best to announce a winner by 9pm, but if we don't, we'll announce the winning team on Facebook and Twitter.
- Please pick a team captain that is OK with giving us their email address so we can also email that person to let them know you won if we don't get grading done in time. FYI: we don't spam and we don't sell emails or other personal info.
Info specific to the Harry Potter Trivia night phenomenon:
- No tickets, no trivia. You're welcome to hang out, but we have to limit trivia participation to finish up in a timely manner.
- Please bring mobile or printed tickets to help check ins.
- Have your team together and your team name picked out before check in. You could even email email@example.com with a team name and team member names, and we'll get your answer sheets set up ahead of time.