We are kicking off Charlotte Craft Beer Week by letting the homebrewers take over our taps. We held a competition to select the best beers, brewed them at Thirsty Nomad, and will be releasing them on the same day. Stop by to taste some really great beers! Plus Papa's Culinaries food truck serving up some tasty vittles!
Awards ceremony for the brewers who won a position in the tap takeover will be held at 5pm.
- Imperial Pretty Peach - Farmhouse Ale
- Baker's Delight - German Chocolate Stout
- Red I Reduction - Irish Red Ale
- Bittersweet Symphony - Kentucky Common
- Citra-Fiable - American IPA
- Murica - American Pale Ale
- Myduro - Brown Ale
- Llama, Llama, Dog - Belgian Golden Strong w/honey
Come out and try some of these delicious brews.